CHIP LEVEL FOR PRINTER REPAIRING/ SERVICING COURSE
|BATCH TYPE||Special batch||Regular||Weekend|
|COURSE DURATION (Months)||1 Month||2 Month||3 Months|
|DAYS/WEEK||5 Days/Week||3 Days/Week||2 Days/Week|
|Hrs/DAY||4 Hrs/Day||3 Hrs/Day||5 Hrs/Day|
- 100% Practical Class
- Lifetime Support
- 100% Job Assistance
- Free Tool Kit
- Self Employment Assistance
- Books and service manuals
- Course Certificate
BASIC ELECTRONICS PHOTOCOPIER
- Electronics – Difference between Electrical & Electronics
- AC & DC Current & Voltage
- Types of Electronic Circuits and their Components
- How to use Multimeter
- Checking components like Fuses, Resistors, capacitors, Diodes, Transistors etc.
- Electronic Component Soldering & Desoldering practice
- Transformer working principle & checking
- Photocopier and printing history.
- Photocopier principles of operation theory
- Thermal processes and electro-mechanical
- Basic electricity and electronics
- Testing logic boards and other component
- Electrical and Electronic Components.
- Mechanical Components.
- Photocopier Theory
- Complete Rebuilds
- Concept of Laser Printer function
- Block Diagram of Laser Printer
- Importance of LaserJet printer
- Identification of LaserJet printers parts
- How to check Common Fault & Equality of Printer
- Learn about Circuit Concept
- PCB Concept & Control Unit
- About Power Unit & Lens Assembly
- Scanner Device and Copier Devices
- how to repair the Faults of Scanner Device and Copier Devices
- how to repair Faults of Logic card (schematic diagrams )
- Solution of all faults of LaserJet Printers
- Cartridge Toner Refilling
- What is function of DeskJet and Inkjet Printer?
- How to assemble printers and how to use its Parts?
- Reassembling of inkjet-DeskJet Printer
- Identification of Printer Parts and how to do printer troubleshooting?
- About Paper Feeder Sensor
- What is Door Sensor
- Solution of all faults of inkjet printers
- What is fault Inkjet printers and how to repairing these fault.
- How to repair fault of inkjet printer power supply
- how to reset printer
- Cartridge Inkjet Refilling
- Function Of Dot Matrix Printer and it’s Concept
- How to work dot matrix printers
- Identification of parts of dot matrix printers
- Assembling and dissembling of dot matrix printers
- How to working Printer Head
- What is Pinhead cleaning