SMART PHONE, CELLPHONE (MOBILE) SERVICE TRAINING AND REPAIRING COURSE (CARD LEVEL)
|BATCH TYPE||Special batch||Regular||Weekend|
|COURSE DURATION (Months)||1 Month||2 Month||3 Months|
|DAYS/WEEK||4 Days/Week||3 Days/Week||2 Days/Week|
|Hrs/DAY||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day|
- 100% practical class
- Lifetime support
- 100% job assistance
- Free tool kit
- Self employment assistance
- Books and service manuals
- Course certificate
Basic Electronics Module 1
- Introduction to electronics
- AC &DC voltages , current & Power
- Identifying electronic components and their symbols
- Active components & Passive Components
- Resistors, Capacitors, Coil, Boost Coil, variable Resistors, Diodes, Transistors, IC explaining properties, physical appearance, checking methods and remove and replace components.
- Explaining Digital Multimeter and checking different components.
- Hot air blower usage and soldering and desoldering methods.
Mobile Hardware Module 2
- How cell phone works
- Mobile technologies FDMA, TDMA (GSM), CDMA
- Explanation of Cell phone block diagram
Assembly and Disassembly mobile phone
- Identification ,working concepts of components like Antenna switch ,Different types IC ‘s , Oscillator Crystal ,Speaker, Ringer ,Vibrator, SIM , Camera , LCD , Touch screen , Keypad , Power switch , Battery connectors etc
- Speaker theory, types of speakers used in cell phone and checking procedure.
- Speaker problems like low sound, Disturbed sound and No sound & circuit oriented problems explanation.
- External speaker circuit explaining and problems with headphones.
- Microphone theory and various mics used in cell phones.
- Mic circuit explanation and circuit oriented problems solving.
Loudspeaker or Ringer or Buzzer & Vibrator or Motor & LED
- Various types of loudspeakers used in Cell phones and checking, Buzzer problems like no ring sound.
- Types of vibrators used in cell phone, theory, checking and problems solving.
- How keypad functions
- Keypad problems like any one is not working , 2 or 3 keys are not working and total keyboard is not working.
LCD & Touch Screen
- LCD and touch screen theory
- LCD display & touch screen problems
- Battery theory
- Types of Batteries used in Cell phones
- Checking mobile battery voltage
- Charging circuit explanation
- Charging problems like nothing happed when charger connected, self charging, not charging etc
Camera & Blue tooth & GPS
- Camera functioning
- Various camera modules
- Solving camera module
- Bluetooth function and problems solving
- Types of sensors used in cell phone
- Sensors problems