LAPTOP REPAIRING /TRAINING COURSE (CARD LEVEL)
|BATCH TYPE||Special batch||Regular||Weekend|
|COURSE DURATION (Months)||1 Month||2 Month||3 Months|
|DAYS/WEEK||5 Days/Week||3 Days/Week||2 Days/Week|
|Hrs/DAY||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day|
- 100% Practical Class
- Lifetime Support
- 100% Job Assistance
- Free Tool Kit
- Self Employment Assistance
- Training Books
- Course Certificate
- Electronics – Difference between Electrical & Electronics
- AC & DC Current & Voltage
- Types of Electronic Circuits and their Components
- How to use Multimeter
- Checking components like Fuses, Resistors, capacitors, Diodes, Transistors etc.
- Bridge rectification
- Electronic Component Soldering & Desoldering practice
- Transformer working principle & checking
- Computer Hardware & Basic tools used for repairing both Desktop and Laptop
- Difference between laptop and Desktop & Block diagram of Laptop
- Laptop parts identification and Laptop basic schematic details
- Disassembly and assembly the laptop
- Basics of laptop service, Parts identify, Dismantling , assemble format etc
- Laptop, Difference, Advantage, Uses, Safety.
- Tools Required for Servicing Laptop.
- Identify Parts of Laptop.
- Dismantle & Assemble and Laptop with Parts Identify.
- Adapter: Work, Types, Volt, Ampere, Pin Checking.
- Battery: Types, Pin out Details, Basic Problems, Checking.
- TFT/LCD/ LED: Types of LCD, TFT/LCD, Size, Pin, Width.
- Inverter, CCFL: Usage and Concept of Inverter, CCFL Work.
- Motherboard: Types, Block Diagram, Identify.
- CPU Processor, Fan, Heat Sink: Types Identify.
- Keyboard, Touch Pad: Types, Working Concept, Connection.
- Hard Disk: Types, Diagrams, Basic Problems, IDE Sata.
- RAM: Types, Working Concept, Basic Problems.
- CD/DVD: Common Faults, Eject, Locks, Removing.
- Others: Body, Hinges, Panels, WIFI Card, PCMCIA Card, Speakers Changing and Replacing Above Components.
- Formatting & Installation of Operating Systems & Drivers on Laptop.