DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD REPAIRING TRAINING COURSE (CARD LEVEL)
|BATCH TYPE||Special batch||Regular||Weekend|
|COURSE DURATION (Months)||15 Days||1 Month||2 Months|
|DAYS/WEEK||5 Days/Week||3 Days/Week||2 Days/Week|
|Hrs/DAY||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day|
- 100% Practical Class
- Lifetime Support
- 100% Job Assistance
- Free Tool Kit
- Self Employment Assistance
- Training Books
- Course Certificate
- Electronics – Difference between Electrical & Electronics
- AC & DC Current & Voltage
- Types of Electronic Circuits and their Components
- How to use Multimeter
- Checking components like Fuses, Resistors, capacitors, Diodes, Transistors etc.
- Electronic Component Soldering & Desoldering practice
- Transformer working principle & checking
- Difference between laptop and Desktop & Block diagram of Laptop
- Computer Hardware & Basic tools used for repairing both Desktop and Laptop
- Desktop Assembly and Disassembly
- Desktop Block Diagram
- Desktop Motherboard IC details
- Desktop motherboard section
- Testing tools like Debug card, RAM tester and SMPS tester
- CMOS and BIOS Flashing and Problems
- Fault finding with faulty Motherboards
- OS installation
- Different Soldering Tools and Hot Air Gun Using
- Introduction to Various types of Cables and Connectors Used in Networking.
- Introduction to Networking and Networking Concepts.
- Networking Fundamentals & Network Configuration.
- Explain network technologies.
- Hubs, Switches, Bridges, Routers.
- Configuration of IP Address.
- LAN Practical’s.
- IP Addressing and IP Classes.
- Basic Network Troubleshooting.