PRINTER SERVICING/REPAIRING/ MAINTENANCE COURSE
|BATCH TYPE||Special batch||Regular||Weekend|
|COURSE DURATION (Months)||1 Month||2 Month||3 Months|
|DAYS/WEEK||5 Days/Week||3 Days/Week||2 Days/Week|
|Hrs/DAY||3 Hrs/Day||2 Hrs/Day||3 Hrs/Day|
- 100% practical class
- Lifetime support
- 100% job assistance
- Free tool kit
- Self employment assistance
- Books and service manuals
- Course certificate
- Printer and printing history.
- Printer principles of operation and theory.
- Thermal processes & electro-mechanical operations.
- Electrical and Electronic Components.
- Mechanical Components.
- Printer Theory.
- Printer Troubleshooting.
- Complete Rebuilds.
- General Maintenance.
- Calibration Process
- Concept of Laser Printer function
- Block Diagram of Laser Printer
- Importance of LaserJet printer
- Identification of LaserJet printers parts
- How to check Common Fault & Equality of Printer
- Learn about Circuit Concept
- PCB Concept & Control Unit
- About Power Unit & Lens Assembly
- Scanner Device and Copier Devices
- how to repair the Faults of Scanner Device and Copier Devices
- how to repair Faults of Logic card
- Solution of all faults of LaserJet Printers
- Cartridge Toner Refilling
- What is function of DeskJet and Inkjet Printer?
- How to assemble printers and how to use its Parts?
- Reassembling of inkjet-DeskJet Printer
- Identification of Printer Parts and how to do printer troubleshooting?
- About Paper Feeder Sensor
- What is Door Sensor
- Solution of all faults of inkjet printers
- What is fault Inkjet printers and how to repairing these fault.
- How to repair fault of inkjet printer power supply
- how to reset printer
- Cartridge Inkjet Refilling
- Function Of Dot Matrix Printer and it’s Concept
- How to work dot matrix printers
- Identification of parts of dot matrix printers
- Assembling and dissembling of dot matrix printers
- How to working Printer Head
- What is Pinhead cleaning